Our market leading waste report is provided on each and every one of our projects and is designed to clearly specify the waste that has been removed from our clients projects and its end destination.
Our USP as a waste management company is the level of detail provided in our waste report, which includes the following:
- Access to our client friendly online portal, where customers can log in to view waste transfer notes and download waste reports.
- Full statistical and graphical data based on auditable evidence (designed to comply with the waste regulations; DEFRA’s environmental reporting guidelines & BREEAM).
- Carbon savings calculated as CO2 emissions and £’s saved due to recycling.
- Waste streams (ie. Wood, plasterboard, scrap metal, raised floor tiles, etc).
- Detailed landfill diversion rates, which support your company CSR and sustainability objectives/ targets.
- Clear indication of savings as a result of diverting from landfill.
- Record of closed loop recycling, to include materials that can be reused.
- Record of EFW (energy from incinerated waste).
- Data updated in real time, via our online cloud based client portal. Our drivers update the system with info when available, so that our customers can log in and download/ view.
We are also very committed to Corporate Responsibility Initiatives and the “Lawmens Foundation” works with many charities and voluntary agencies in donating reusable waste, including; kitchens, carpet tiles, white goods, and furniture.