Clients are increasingly looking for evidence of cost reduction through improved resource efficiency and responsible waste management as the prevention of waste through efficiency can be an excellent cost saving exercise, whilst also meeting BREEAM requirements.
On request, Lawmens can provide you with an in depth Resource Management Plan (RMP), which satisfies BREEAM requirements and includes:
- Pre-demolition audit, including plan and objectives for the upcoming project waste.
- Pre-start site visit, as well as ongoing project attendance and support.
- Clear targets for minimising waste to landfill.
- Accurate figures and facts related to your project.
- Point of reference for waste decisions throughout the project.
- The RMP is also updated throughout the project, detailing where your waste has gone and how It has been processed.
- Full statistical and graphical data based on auditable evidence (designed to comply with the waste regulations; DEFRA’s environmental reporting guidelines & BREEAM).
- Carbon savings calculated as CO2 emissions and £’s saved due to recycling.
- Waste streams (ie. Wood, plasterboard, scrap metal, raised floor tiles, etc).
- Detailed landfill diversion rates, which support your company CSR and sustainability objectives/ targets.
- Clear indication of savings as a result of diverting from landfill.
- Record of closed loop recycling, to include materials that can be reused.
- Record of EFW (energy from incinerated waste).
Our resource management plans offer a deliberate plan and analysis of your project waste in real time, from inception to completion, keeping the end goal for your waste strategy in mind at all times.
This is the only way to ensure that you are efficient and meet the objectives of any accreditation you are looking to achieve on your project.
We are also very committed to Corporate Responsibility Initiatives and the “Lawmens Foundation” works with many charities and voluntary agencies in donating reusable waste, including; kitchens, carpet tiles, white goods and furniture.